All Sate All Sate

Pretty solid track.

I really like the energy that's in this track. I've listened to all of your submitted tracks, and it's clear that you continuously get better as time goes on. I will say that you're best tracks are this one and Chaos Sphere in my opinion. I'm from the northwestern suburbs of Chicago and not liking this cold one bit. Just thought I'd throw that in knowing we're from the same area. But yeah keep up the solid work. I haven't posted any tracks in ages but if you'd like to hear any of mine go right ahead.

B3rzerk responds:

Ha, im from west chicago near weaton, and i agree with the cold. This song was supposed to be a goof one, but since people are liking it, i might as well start to make a full one.
Thanks for reviewing!

Electrocution Electrocution

Have you ever heard of sound levels!!!!

Dude you really need to adjust the sound levels on this track!!!! It sounds like shit because it's way too loud and distorted. Fix the sound levels and I'm sure other viewers will give this track a chance.

Zanzibardarr responds:

I was Thinking about doing that but decided against it... im sure why I just liked it better distorted. Thank you for the feed back though.

Radio Buzz Radio Buzz

Has it's moments

There were parts that were really awesome. At points it sounded like something I'd hear at a club. The thing that takes away from this being a flat out solid track is your builds. You'll have something building and expect some awesome groove, but you back off. The perfect example is after the first time when you hear that voice say technology and the rolling snare comes in. Everytime you start that snare roll I'm expecting it to carry, but you back off. Work on keeping the energy when you build up like that and you'll have a solid track. Hope this is of some help. Check my music out if you'd like.

DjMontana responds:

Hey thnx for advice u Guys ! i really apreciate it! and i will watch out for the steaps and falls next time ! ;-)
I`m gonna check ur music too !

It`s real cool to hear people emjoying my Music !

THnx All